From TeraGrid Wiki
San Diego Supercomputer Center
Please feel free to email me with comments or questions!
- [x] Document existing services on the teragrid
- [x] Update and further clarify the Web Services RAT GAP Analysis
- [ ] Develop central TG Web Services page listing and describing how one would go about using the TG Web Services in existence. Teragrid Web Services Documentation
- [x] Review http://www.teragridforum.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=GRAM4_Audit page
- [x] Write TG-Gateway Web Services talk for TG07 (20 min)
- [x] Develop Teragrid_QBETS_Service
Completed or In Progress Documentation
Working on documenting the current web services available on the Teragrid to the Science Gateways.
- Teragrid Web Services Documentation
- There's a problem with the ws-addressing. Globus adopted a slightly earlier version than the rest of the world of ws-addressing.
Command line example from TACC (can't get it working anywhere at SDSC yet)
rft -h lslogin1.tacc.utexas.edu -p 8443 -f transfer.xfr
where transfer.xfr is:
#true=binary false=ascii true #Block size in bytes 16000 #TCP Buffer size in bytes 16000 #Notpt (No thirdPartyTransfer) false #Number of parallel streams 1 #Data Channel Authentication (DCAU) true # Concurrency of the request 1 #Grid Subject name of the source gridftp server /C=US/O=UTAustin/OU=TACC/CN=lslogin1.tacc.utexas.edu #Grid Subject name of the destination gridftp server /C=US/O=UTAustin/OU=TACC/CN=lslogin1.tacc.utexas.edu #Transfer all or none of the transfers false #Maximum number of retries 10 #Source/Dest URL Pairs gsiftp://lslogin1.tacc.utexas.edu:2811/home/teragrid/tg458249/rft/rftTest.tmp gsiftp://lslogin1.tacc.utexas.edu:2811/home/teragrid/tg458249/rft/rftTest_Done.tmp