TeraGrid Quarterly/Transition Meeting, April 5-6, 2011, Austin, TX
From TeraGrid Wiki
Start: 8 am April 5 End: 2 pm April 6
The meeting will occur at the Texas Advanced Computing Center.
Westin Austin at the Domain
- Follow the link to make your hotel reservation
Star Shuttle service will arrive at the Westin hotel at 7:30am to begin transporting folks from the hotel to TACC. Our campus is located directly across the street from the Domain where the Westin is located so the shuttle should run about every 5- 10 minutes. Star Shuttle service will also be at TACC at the end of the day to transport everyone back to the hotel after the meeting and again on Wednesday morning at the same time.
Register with TACC for the meeting
- Follow this link to register
April 5: XSEDE Coordination Meeting
- Includes all WBS managers to level 3
- Will cover:
- Activities to occur ahead of the planned project official start date of July 1, 2011
- Identification of issues to be resolved, particularly those as a result of developing the revised plan for moving forward
- Identification of all TG->XD transition issues for all areas
April 5 evening: XSEDE/TG Dinner
Dinner will be held at Maggiano’s Italian Restaurant , which is located within walking distance from the Westin hotel. We will meet at Maggiano’s in the Barolo banquet room at 6pm for a reception followed by dinner at 7pm.
April 6: TeraGrid Quarterly Meeting
- Will cover:
- Review of all transition issues
- Discussion of any items identified the previous day
- Discussion of TeraGrid project closeout issues including the final report
Meeting will start at 8 am on Tuesday, April 5th and adjourn at 2:00 PM on April 6th.
Shuttles will begin at 7:30 am to take people from the Westin to TACC for the meeting.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call Valerie on her cell at 512-844-1456