TG Forum meeting 27 Apr 2010
From TeraGrid Wiki
Tuesday, April 27th
11:00am - 12:00pm Central Time
- Dial-In: 1 (866) 628-8009
- Alternate Dial-In: 1 (630) 693-2135
- Enter Passcode: 6289045#
1. Citizenship Issues:
All site are to have determined their institutions posture on this.
Update from Matt (if any) from UChicago lawyers regarding this.
More info at: Export Control Regulations
- Matt still awaiting word from UC lawyers
- John suggested trying to determine export control officer and ask them
- SDSC indicated likely not a problem to house citizenship information in TGCDB if they are not using it
2. TG'10 Broadening Participation Support: ScottL
Call for contributions from RPs to support under-represented faculty, or faculty from under-represented institutions.
NOTES: 5 RPs responded; putting together call to go out soon <r>
3. TG'10 Planning Update: RichardM/DanK
- Also, news on related NSF student support proposal: ScottL
- generally moving along well
- still need additional sponsorship; help where you can
- NSF is funding student support and coll for that will be going out soon
4. SAB Membership update: JohnT
See note from John regarding proposed new membership.
- if no objections received by end of week, John will proceed with invites to prospective members.
5. Items on John's "Barry List": JohnT
Please let me know of things I have dropped. This is my current list of items to discuss/update with Barry:
- TG/OSG student workforce development proposal
- Scott reports that progress is being made, but a a slower pace that had been hoped. About a month behind schedule.
- (issue for later) Guidance for final reporting
6. Other items
- Quarterly report:
- final comments due by EoD Thursday