OP Notes 4 Feb 08
From TeraGrid Wiki
Go Back to Meeting Notes page
ANL: Lee, Ti
NCSA: Tony, Dan
LSU: Sam White
ORNL: David Giles
SDSC: Kate, Martin, Kenneth
TACC: Dave, Bill
Indiana: Jenette, Mike
- Reviewed Inca pages - sites please check errs (not all in notes)
- Indiana missing 64 bit compiled grid-proxy-init - Lee emailed gig-pack to request
- Kate to email Jenette with srb update for big red
- NCAR connection problems to LSU. Does NCAR need to open route to LSU?
- NCAR's gridftp server appears down
- Discussed updating host certs - Lee sent David G. info for ORNL
- Kate to change hostcert expiration test to use -date flag as Aaron recommends
- David G. had CA tar problems - suggest emailing email@example.com
- Cobalt cluster down for maintenance today. Hardware upgrade caused some problems over the weekend.
- Queen bee production going well, some small problems fixed
- Ranger production - problem with luster. Checking to make sure patch fixes the problem.
- Maintenance at NCSA this week - moving around kerberos and myproxy servers. May be some authentication problems.