OP Notes 18 Jun 07
From TeraGrid Wiki
Go Back to Meeting Notes page
ANL: Matt, Jason
SDSC: Kate, John, Kenneth
- ncsa-abe errors - not allocated yet?
- condor errors at anl, ncsa and sdsc
- new phdf5 error on big red - Mike looking into
- intermittent srb failures - now all timing out
- three SDSC machines and rachel wrapping up tgusage upgrade
- cross-site errors between anl and tacc - David and Kate trying to debug
- All resources have registered core kit at some point except ncsa-copper, ncsa-tungsten, psc-rachel and sdsc-bg.
- bigben, lear and sdsc-ia64 need to change registered pacman information for the core kit to be correct key/etc. If package is marked as default, inca doesn't add a key before running the test
- A few resources have registered the data movement, remote login and science workflow kits.
- still missing MDS info from ncsa-copper, ncsa-tungsten, psc-rachel and sdsc-bg. Aaron to ask JP about mds build for rachel.
- Need automated restart of mds services. New globus-mds-info inca test coming soon.
- sys admins can run Inca tests from the command line now to update the status pages: instructions for manually running tests