From TeraGrid Wiki
Education, Outreach and Training working group materials
document - draft of metrics for discussion purposes
Materials related to Evaluation of EOT activities are accessible from this page.
PY5 Annual Review
Notes from EOT calls
- Notes from July 21, 2009
- Notes from July 7, 2009
- Notes from May 29, 2009
- Notes from May 12, 2009
- Notes from April 14, 2009
- Notes from March 3, 2009
- Agenda for February 17, 2009
- Notes from February 3, 2009
- Notes from January 20, 2009
- Notes from January 6, 2009
- Notes from July 22, 2008
- Notes from May 13, 2008
- Draft slides for NSF review panel - April 11,2008
- Media:TG-EOT-10-3-06_meeting_notes.doc Notes from EOT call of Oct. 3, 2006
- Media:Ranking_TeraGrid_Institute_Series.doc Document for ranking training plans among each Resource Provider.
- Media:EOT_QSR_spreadsheet.xls Document outlining items to collect for the quarterly status report (QSR).
Workforce Development White Paper
2009 EOT Document
In this section there are notes from discussions about how to raise the level of awareness and engagement by K-12 leaders across the country to effect large-scale integration of computational science into the curriculum.
A list of potential outreach events at which TeraGrid should consider having a presence, or is already planning to have a presence. The goal is to help coordinate the outreach.
Presentations from outreach events are posted at http://www.teragridforum.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Speakers_Bureau
The HPC University is the TeraGrid umbrella for providing education and training to the community.
An HPC RAT (High-Performance Computing Requirements Analysis Team) was conducted. Further information including the final report is available at the RATs page: http://www.teragridforum.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=RATs
Planning is underway for a follow-up meeting to address the training plans now through years 4 and 5. Notes from those discussions are available.
The EOT Supplement: Pathways to Broadening Participation in TeraGrid)
This is a joint effort among EOT, User Suport and Science Gateways. Information about the EOT supplement is available at http://www.teragridforum.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=EOT_Supplement_-_Pathways_for_Broadening_Participation_in_TeraGrid
TeraGrid 2009 Conference: EOT Summit Meeting
- Online Collaborative Spaces: Group Members: Brad Armosky (lead), Diane Baxter, Jeff Sale, and Sandie Kappes
Program to foster collaborations with campuses.
Pathways to Broadening Participation in the TeraGrid (PBPTG)
TeraGrid Futures - LWD
The TeraGrid Futures effort is posted at http://teragridfuture.org/node/190
TeraGrid EOT is leading an effort to develop a position paper on learning and workforce development (LWD). Below are ideas for consideration to be included in the document.
TeraGrid and the HPC community in Social Media
These are just some of the videos on YouTube that I have found. Add more!
- Minority Engineering Advancement Program, IU & Purdue
- Bob Panoff at the TeraGrid 2009 Conference Bridge Day
- Jaguar: The World's Most Powerful Computer. For Science!
- From Cray: Supercomputers Accelerating Innovation. Highlights Jaguar
- May 29, 2008: Sun Petascale Supercomputing at TACC - Highlights
Add highlights here