Collection of EOT Highlights stories
From TeraGrid Wiki
EOT Highlights 2009
Who: Ange Mason is collecting EOT Highlights stories from all RPs.
When: Submissions are due to Ange Mason by April 30, 2009 to publish in time for SC09.
What: Content specifications and criteria
- 6-7 paragraphs about the impact of your program or project. This text will span a two-page spread, along with images, in the completed document.
- The focus of your text should be on the community impact of your particular program or project. Tell us how your program or project is transforming education in the particular community you serve.
- You can focus on any of the EOT elements-- education, outreach or training.
- Focus on students, teachers or faculty. Provide testimonials, if applicable. Also, explain how TeraGrid enabled this effort, perhaps in ways no other project could.
- Your text should be written so that a congressman or community member can understand it, so please remember to not get too technical or scientific.
- Ange will be asking for images later on in the process. For now, if you could think of images that could accompany your piece, that would be great. These need to be high-resolution images and we will also need jpeg versions for NSF.
To share with the community the impact of EOT activities.